Our studio is equipped with the following digital equipment:
- At the heart of our studio, is world renowned software from Steinberg, Cubase SX. This enables us to record "true type" analog sound on digital equipment.
- It has full access to inexhaustible list of virtual instruments.
- It also offers multiple equilizers per channel.
- It can use own independent send & receive effects.
- We use Soundcraft's Spirit 328 digital console/soundboard equipped with Lexicon's digital effects processor, It offers 16 Mic/Line Inputs using ultra mic pre-amps.
- All Mic/Line have insert point, Gain control, and High pass filters.
- All channels access an E-strip loaded with parametric equilization, auxillary sends/effects & pan control.
- We use job specific condenser and dynamic microphones as per need of the artists.
- We have access to pool musicians from Edmonton area to help you finish the job.
- A pressure free environment to record and master.